There once was a time that I made myself a list that was entitled “Get Your Crap Together Anne! List.” It was incredibly effective. Why did I create this list you may ask? Well, from time to time, I get rather lazy/unmotivated/lethargic/etc. Then I have, what some may call, a “come to Jesus moment” with myself. I use strong words, make faces like the one below, and think enough is enough! Stop doing that! Whatever that may be. In this case, eating well. But Anne, you wrote a blog post about this the other week. I know! I’m bad. Visiting my parents and then Memorial Day weekend have been my downfall. So now I have goals. And a bunch of them. Here they are in list format, because why not?
1. Eat Whole30 six days a week.
2. Have only one cheat day per week that is planned ahead of time, to fight against any emotional eating that I feel I HAVE to do.
3. Practice yoga 5 times a week. This one is going to be interesting. I have fallen in love with a yoga studio. Like madly in love. I love the classes, the people, and man! do I feel cool when I’m there. The only problem, good golly is it expensive! So this 5 times a week thing is from home. A little harder if I’m not feeling motivated.
4. Start sending cards for people’s birthday’s, graduation, holidays, and more! Bonus. Send my own homemade cards. How fancy would that be?
5. Earn some money from home so the husband and I can pay down some debt. I’ve used this website for ideas about where to start. I’ll be writing a blog post about it later letting you all know if it actually pays.
6. De-clutter the apartment. This is a big one. Sometimes I get really sentimental and don’t want to get rid of things. Then other times I am all about paring things down. This will take a while and I will definitely post about it. We just have too much stuff for the amount of storage space we have. Especially if we ever want to fit people into our spare bedroom ever.
7. Learn some handy dandy crafts! I’ve started my cross stitch, that is going rather slowly (I was really into a book and just finished it yesterday so now I’ll be a cross stitching fiend!). After I finish that I’m taking a trip into watercolors. Then calligraphy. Then a t-shirt quilt. My rule for myself for this one: Finish a project then go to the next one. That way I won’t start 5 things and then not finish any of them. What do you think?
8. Remember that money I want to earn? I want to buy (and maybe sell) essential oils, so the only way I am going to let myself buy oils is if I earn the money through surveys.
9. And gosh darn it! I will lose enough weight to get my money back from the Diet Bet!
All of these are legitimately achievable. So no sweat people! Let’s go!